Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Why I Hate Packing and traveling

I always pack too much of what I don't need; and not enough of what I do need.

No matter how neatly I pack, anything I want to wear winds up needing to be ironed.

No matter how much I love competing on tour, I am already lonely, being away from the few hours I spend with Marti each day.

No matter how much I move things or throw things out, the van ALWAYS is a mess.

No matter how much I like to drive (its a control issue) I wish I could push a button and be in my chosen destination, van, clothing and bowlingballs included.

So many people would love to do what I do..........and I sometimes question what is it that I do?

Leave it to me to complain about doing what I love to do!......(what is it I love to do?.....lol)

Now that I got all this off of my chest, I'll pack, load the van (if I can find room in there), and leave tomorrow morning for a 13 hour drive to Hammond, Indiana, where I will continue to chase the dream!

Even with all this bitching, I'm a damn good bowler and will handle the process while the outcome will be what the outcome is!

Speak to you from Indiana.
G

No comments:

Post a Comment