Wednesday, June 3, 2009

DISAPPOINTMENT SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Blue is the perfect color for the text of this post. I just bowled the worst 3 days of my professional career that spans 35+ years as a PBA member! My performance was totally unacceptable.....as tough as the pattern played, my cross partner made the cut, as did a guy next to me on either side......... the shot was playable.....I sucked!

I feel like a prize fighter who has just been beat up for 12 rounds.......everything hurts.....including muscles that I didn't know I had......lol.

I will regroup and recover over the next 3 1/2 days.......lookat new equipment at Cashman center, get into the whirlpool in Laughlin Friday and Saturday and bowl the Masters with the confidence I had when I came out here.........I will be fine..but it really hurts.

I cannot accept that I'm a hack!

No comments:

Post a Comment